- Cotton can now impregnate and be impregnated by the PC.
- After the first kid, you can play with Cotton brood.
- After the first kid, the odds of having another kid while cotton is on birth control decreases (I made the first easy).
- Luckily, you can ask her to go off the herbs after the first one, improving the odds quite a bit!
- There is a new virility rating function I can pull that will give me some chances of getting around contraceptives for any future encounters.
- Edryn’s preg chances have been altered to take advantage of the new system.
- Fixed assorted bugs and typos.
- Drunk Urta will no longer want to talk, at least until some drunk talk scenes get written.
- Fixed another hang in Loppe’s sex menu.
- (5) Cotton’s sex scenes will now have her go limp in your presence if the dick you’re using is over 100 area in size.
- (5) Cotton’s sex scenes should now have a few mentions of her pregnancy scattered over them.
- (5 Hotfix – may need to click download and refresh) Fixed a bug where cotton couldn’t get pregnant more than once, I hope.
Likely still full of bugs. I’ll do a bug pass when I get back from the gym. Running on 3 hours sleep today since I was up at 6ish to watch my daughter, but I’ll live. I also got some stuff for Urta’s fertility quest written. The part I’m most excited about? For the first time ever, you’ll have the chance to play as one of CoC’s NPCs for a little while. So, you’ll get to play Urta through the first part of this, which has a number of cool benefits.
- Combat encounters can be designed against the player having specific abilities and stats, allowing for tighter, more challenging fights.
- I only have to worry about one form for the player, so I only need to write one loss/bad-end per foe.
- It’ll be fun just to play from another character’s vantage point.
I’ve wanted to do this since I figured out how to easily copy data around with my custom classes, and the tech behind that is one of the things that should make life easier in TITS.
(De-dicked human Urta meeting tentacles by Ucite)