A note on expected completion of my backlog:
- January Donation Day Projects are priority. I hope to have them done by the end of the month. I’m gonna likely push extra on a lot of these since most of them are projects I like.
- Custom profiles will be something I code in at the end of this month in one day (hopefully). If Donday stuff is running late, I will interrupt it with this.
- The winners of the scene raffles will get their stuff written, then all the $100 donation scenes will get written & coded.
If anybody has issue with any of this, give me a holler. I put 2 hours on Kitsunes in this morning, and I intend to spend more time on them this afternoon. The Urta document edits are progressing along fast, and I intend to start it tomorrow after I finish with Kitsunes.
0.7.7 Changelog (Kits Soon, Eh?):
- Kitsunes have had their stateline tuned to be more in line with the deepwoods area (Lv. 6) (note: the damages of their attacks have not been thoroughly tuned. If an attack seems to be doing better or worse than you think it ought to, toss it in a bug report for me to consider.
- Kitsunes can be encountered in the deep woods in all modes now.
- Kitsunes have had their victory scenes added. There’s a decent amount of basic scenes that are available for all of them, as well as a number of scenes specific for each of the kitsunes. Note: there’s a scene for Lactaid, Ovi Elixir, and Fuck draft with a certain hair-colored kitsune.
- The “kitsune’s gift” has been temporarily set to a random selection of a few nice items. It’ll be changed to the kitsune TF item once it is finished.
- (hotfix) added a ‘leave’ button to the kitsune combat win menu.
I’m hella tired, so probably some massive bugs that slipped through the pipe (I hope I can blame most of them on the fact that Wedge precoded some of it). Tonight or tomorrow I’ll be doing Kitsune TFs. WHEEEEEEEEEE (yeah I’m mega ultra tired).
Cool-ass drider art by Comfycushion!